Link : http://www.kleinmachnow.de Please also visit: www.reichspraesident-deutsches-reich.com
[Docs without Focus Magazine, ca. 3,5 MB]
Since the 15th century the estate between Stahnsdorf and Wannsee was part of the manor of the powerful noble family von Hake from the Mark Brandenburg.
The old castle, with foundations dating from the year 1200, was levelled after World War Two due to war damage.
In 1906 Dietloff von Hake commissioned the successful architect Professor Bodo Eberhardt to erect a new castle on the 62 metres high Seeberg on the border of lake Machnow. The impressive building was finished in 1908 already and served the von Hakes as their residence.
When the von Hakes had financial difficulties in 1937, they sold the castle and its environs (43.9 hectares) to the Reichspost Ministry. Until 1945, it served as residence of the Reichspost Minister.
During the time of the GDR the building first housed
the intelligence club Joliot-Curie, later
it became the SEDs Guest House, in which high politicians
like Nikita Khrushchev, Fidel Castro and Michail Gorbachov
Since October 1999 the Hakeburg estate is leased by the Commissary Government German Reich /Reichspost Ministry of the SHAEF Legislator USA as state territory to the Principality of Sealand.
Transcription of article in German magazine Focus, No. 45 of November 6, 2000 «Property: Microstate gets on the nerves of Telekom»
The Hakeburg at Kleinmachnow - Research Centre of the Third Reich (In German and English)
both in one
(German Language Documents in Acrobat format)